Saturday, October 01, 2011

A Perfect Fall Saturday!

Hello!
I was homecoming week here in our little town.  Yesterday was a fun filled day of parade, park-visiting and football - complete with a JC porkburger!!!!!  Our team lost but played their hearts out and in the end that is what matters the most.  I just have to say that I think the Newton Eagles Marching Band's routine this year is the best that I have seen in a long time.  Every time I see it I think it is better!  I LOVE the drumline :)

We spent the morning in town playing soccer, walking and playing at the playground.  I exceeded my walking goal of 6 miles this week, walking a total of 8.2 miles.  I think that is pretty fantastic!  You can scroll down to Sunday's post and see what else got marked off my weekly goals list.  I still have some Halloween shopping to do, lots of sewing and knitting.......

I've got pictures to post,  but they aren't on the computer yet so it will have to wait. 
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: