1. Read Matthew 25-Luke 4
2. Journal thoughts and prayers daily
3. Pray without ceasing!
1. Stretch 7 days
1. Complete 90% of MM daily chores and most others
2. School 3 days with Bear
1. Finish whatever ball of yarn I just started (I think #5) on L's Christmas gift
2. Make list of what else needs done before Christmas (not making the list isn't making the projects go away!)
1. Send cards of encouragement to friends
I'm sure you'll notice that I took my weekly walking goal off the list for this week. Soccer is over, therefore I won't be in town on any set schedule anymore. I won't walk here and we haven't moved. So I don't know when I will be able to walk. I do have a walking video and may try to get in the habit of doing that. Please pray that I will. Also please pray about the house we are looking at. My heart has been burdened greatly this week. I hesitate to say that I want to be moved before Thanksgiving because I wanted to be moved before school was out last spring and before school started this summer, yet here we are. Its in God's hands and it is His will! Please pray that His will be done!
Have a great week!