Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Last Week in Pictures


These are the bloomers that I made for Abby last week.  The top pair are made out of muslin, the 2nd out of white cotton.  I was using a pj pants pattern and forgot that the kids patterns run big.  So the white pair are a size 2 and the muslin pair are a size 1.  I don't know why the picture of the muslin pair is fuzzy, I couldn't get it to take clear.

Watch out world!  She's driving :)  Only backwards for now.

Bear is sitting on top of Abby's car.  I don't know why.  I don't know why he does anything that he does.  I love him anyway.

Here is Abby after her first painting experience.  She painted herself and Bear painted her.  Abby also painted on me.

And Bear painted himself and the slide.  See the paper on the ground behind him?  They did not pain the paper.  I don't know why I bothered. The dog stayed in the house.  Sometimes she is a smart dog.

We are really enjoying the wonderful warm weather we have been having.  The weather man said on the radio yesterday that it will probably cool off this week.  I suppose it is time.  We really need to get some pumpkins.  Maybe this weekend I will remember to do that.  I also heard on the radio that "someone" - I never pay any attention to the who I usually just get the what - is predicting a cold, stormy winter this year.  Didn't we have a cold, stormy winter last year?  Hmmmm.  Not looking forward to that. 

Well, I guess that's all for now.  I hope that you enjoyed the pictures and have a wonderful week!

No comments: