Monday, October 10, 2011

Goals for Oct. 9-15

Here are my goals for this week (late is better than never!):

Spiritual
1. Read Zephaniah 1 through Malachi 4
2. Journal my thoughts and prayer requests
3. Pray daily (without ceasing!!!!)

Homemaking
1. Complete 90% of daily MM chores and most other chores
2. Take inventory of winter necessities (socks, hates, gloves, scarves)

Homeschooling
1. Supervise Greg's work
2. Preschool with Bear 3 times this week
3. Nature study

Sewing/Knitting
1. Make my petticoat
2. Find material for a cut out my prairie style dress
3. If Abby's pattern comes in - cut out and begin sewing her prairie style dress
4. Finish ball 4 and 5 of yarn on L's Christmas gift
5. Make a dishcloth of 2 as a wedding gift for a friend

Other
1. Send cards of thanks and encouragement to friends

Fitness
1. walk 4.8 miles this week
2. stretch 7 days

I think that's it.  If I think of more I will add to it later.  Have a great week everyone!

No comments: