Monday, February 19, 2007

Monday

Our power went off at 7:30 a.m. today and didn't come back on until noon. I was attempting to clean the shower in our bathroom when it went off. I just got finished with my housework and am pretty pleased with my accomplishments for the day.

I cleaned and decluttered the living room, dining room and kitchen.
I swept the kitchen and dining room and dusted and vaccumed the living room.
I cleaned the boys bathroom and my bathroom.
I am still working on laundry. The power being off all morning really slowed that down.
Sadie has a hurt leg so we are postponing her bath until she feels better.
I haven't been on the internet to see what flylady's zone assignment is yet so I am checking and then will get that done.

We have taekwondo tonight and Norman has tomorrow off so we will see how things go. I hope to finish the laundry tomorrow cause I know I won't get it all done today. Daniel cleared my driveway so we can get out!!!! Yeah!!!!!

No comments: