Monday, February 26, 2007

Monday, February 26

Praise the Lord!
It is a beautiful day!
Here it is almost 4 o'clock in the afternoon and I am pretty much finished with my day. We will eat supper in just a few minutes and then leave for taekwondo. Today I accomplished quite a bit, including:
bible study (regular reading plus I finished laziness study)
homeschool
lunch (fried chicken, scalloped potatoes and candied carrots)
laundry (1 load left to fold and then put everything away)
decluttered sewing area
knitted for about 30 minutes

Chad was here today. He celebrated his 4th birthday last week. He had a cold so he didn't go to school and was here for most of the day. His dad came and got him earlier for a doctor's appointment. Norman worked another double last night, so we had to be very, very quiet most of the day. He is back at work now and the boys are outside shooting at birds with their bb guns. I am enjoying the quiet :)

Tomorrow we have a homeschool meeting so I will have to do some baking first thing in the morning. I think that I am going to make a spice cake and banana bread to take with us. I will need to pick up drinks and paper products either today or tomorrow. We think that Greg may be trying to get a urinary track infection so I need to pick up some cranberry juice as well.
I guess that I may be doing a little shopping this evening.

No comments: