Friday, February 04, 2011

Abby's Legwarmers

I got them finished up while we were watching movies this afternoon.....I've already got plans for another pair :)  Anyway, here are the pictures:
Isn't she adorable???  She is rocking that cloth diaper and Thirsties cover too :)  They are almost too tight, that's all the higher they will pull up.


With her best buddy, Bear.  In case you were wondering, none of the males in this family ever wear shirts in the house....although it does look like Dad has one on in the picture below.  LOL  Today Lee wore his coat while outside, but no shirt.....Greg put on a shirt but no coat......I have no control.

All smiles.  Isn't she the sweetest thing you've ever seen?  We think so :)


Crawling on Bear is a good way to pass the time.  Normally he yells, "Don't eat me Abby, I'm not food!" but today he was being generous and didn't.  LOL

Ok, she's done.....crawling away.....till next time!

No comments: