Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Gone With The Wind

This is one of those cases where the movie doesn't do the book justice....but the movie is still lovely.

I REALLY need one of those dresses.  LOL

Anyway, I'm sitting here sipping echinachea tea hoping to nip the cold I am getting in the bud. We've got plans for the weekend and I really don't want to be sick.

I finished the quilt project I was working on and will get it to my customer this weekend.  Back to the tablecloth now :)  I'm still knitting swiffer cloths and hoping to maybe get a start on some dishcloths. 

My new "drool over" project book came in the mail this week......One-Yard Wonders: 101 Sewing Projects by Rebecca Yaker and Patricia Hoskins.  I would like to make just about everything.  LOL  I think I will start by making a dinosaur for Bear.....or laptop cases for the boys.....or a dress for Miss Abby.  Wherever to begin??? 

I've got some knitting needles on order and hope that they show up by the first of next week.  I've got lots of yarn sitting here waiting to be knit up.  Oh the projects to do!  There really needs to be more time!

Well, I think I shall head to bed and get a little extra rest.  I hope to rest, anyway.  Goodnight all!

1 comment:

Amy Harris said...

"War, war, war! This war talk's spoiling all the fun at every party this spring!" lol... You're right -- the movie doesn't do the book justice, but it's one of my favorites just the same! I've always been partial to the barbecue dress myself, though!

I so enjoy reading your blog, Carie!