Friday, April 03, 2009

Tot School

Photobucket

We have been sick all week. When I say we, I mean the short people. Lee is better and did do some math corrections and reading one day but that has been the extent of "big boy" school.

Tot School however has continued on, because little people never stop learning. As sick as Bear has been this week, only one day did he lay with is head on my shoulder. It broke me mommy-heart :(

The rest of the time he was busy with his balls and books. His favorite book right now is BAby Einstein Let's Look!. I got my copy from Books-A-Million for $8 last fall. It is an oversized boardbook. There is at least one picture on each page that he points to and I tell him what it is. Even though he knows. Over and over. And he gets angry if you won't say Tiger when he points to the tiger or Bicycle when points to the bicycle or Nemo fishy when he points to the striped fish. It can't get very annoying. But that's ok. We are working on vocabulary, sizes, shapes and counting. He loves that book. He tried to sleep with it the other day.

I am taking the younger two to the doctor today. We are going to be better by Monday. Did everyone hear that???? We will be better by Monday. I don't think that I can take much more of this.

Hopefully school and tot school will pick up some sort of order next week and I will post about all of that. Today, I don't remember what order is.

Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Oh I do so hope you are all on the mend! I have had a rather illish week too-so I know your pain. Thinking of you. Blessings

Life is Good said...

Hope the LO start feeling better soon!

RockerMom said...

Hope everyone is feeling better.