Saturday, April 04, 2009

Good Saturday Evening

I seem to wear many hats around here. I am mom, teacher, homework helper, cook, housekeeper, laundress, gardener, nanny, confidant and friend. In my spare time, I love to write, read, knit and bake. I hope, in the months to come, to spend more time sharing the "other" me....the one who loves to learn and share what I am learning. If that interests you, please continue to come back. Sometimes I don't post as often as I should because, well, I have many jobs and I must prioritize.

This coming week will be busy. When aren't we busy? I suppose one day when they are all gone I will get to spend a whole week at home amusing myself, but this isn't that week. Oh well!

Monday I get to go to the dentist at 8:00 a.m. with all 3 children to have my root canal restoration finished. I didn't want to wait until Norman could watch them at the end of the week so the olders are watching Bear during my appointment. Unfortunately it is supposed to rain so they won't be able to walk him in the stroller downtown like I had hoped but that's ok. They will find some way to amuse themselves and hopefully the appointment won't take long. We will come back home after that appointment and try to get some school done. I have a post about school floating in my head. Hopefully I will manage to get it down sometime. Anyway, we do have taekwondo in the evening so that will mean another trip to town.

Tuesday will find us with school work, house work and Lee's computer class in the evening. Is it too much to hope for that it will be nice and warm on Tuesday? Some terrible person on the radio today said something about SNOW. That can't be good.

I believe that we will be homebodies on Wednesday. I guard our days at home. Seems like they are pretty rare. I take them when I can get them!!!!

Thursday and Friday finds us with Norman home. Assuming that we aren't buried in snow I have no doubt that they will be mushroom hunting at least sometime in those two days. Hopefully Norman will have an appointment about his knee...the MRI results are due on Monday. I am eager to know if they can fix it.

Saturday will be filled with prep work for Easter breakfast and lunch at my aunt's house after church.

Did I mention earlier that I am a chauffer? I am. According to Norman I am a terrible driver so watch out! Maybe I will see you on the road this week, or I will get a chance to visit with you in "web-land".

Take care my friends. Enjoy your family and friends. Take the time every day to kiss them all and hold them tight. This season will pass and I imagine you will miss it....just like I will.

No comments: