Tuesday, December 23, 2008

We are one of many.....

who are currently under ice.

Gotta love ice, I suppose. It comes quietly and looks beautiful.....and causes untold damage. We are very blessed this time, that the power stayed on. Norman tried to get to work, thought better of it rather quickly and called in for bad roads; the first time in over 8 years. Enjoying an evening with daddy is such a hardship :)

Daddy is doing baby Bear duty (nap, supper, bath and playtime). And he blessed me by helping with supper (hamburgers, macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes and green beans). Greg and I had strawberries and whipped cream as dessert.

We are snug as bugs in a rug.....safe, warm and ready for Christmas.
I pray that your family is also safe and warm. I pray that you all remember the real reason for this season of family and celebration.

Next week I will ponder goals for the new year (I prefer goals over resolutions!).
Have a Merry Christmas!!!!!

No comments: