Wednesday, March 12, 2008

So Very Busy

I don't know what is going on around here. I feel like I am barely treading water! I seem to be sooo busy but I can't really think of anything that has been added to my schedule to make me feel that way.

On Monday the boys and I went to the library. We live in between 2 towns. We hold an in-residence library card to one of them. Unfortunately it is the town that we almost never go to....(((sigh))). Recently, I discovered that we could have our library card stickered with the bar code of the library in the town that we ARE in 3-4 times a week. Praise God!!! And this library is a lot nicer than the other one (although in its defense, library #1 is in a slightly smaller town). So we are excited and spent 1.5 hours at the library before taekwondo Monday evening. Just hanging out. Cause we could :)

Yesterday I worked like an ant with school, laundry and housework. My parents returned home from their FL trip on Monday (yeah, guess what they were doing during the ice storm?????). So we went to their house to visit Tuesday afternoon.
I was finally able to check email and blogs at 8 p.m. on Tuesday evening. The first time since Saturday.

Today I was busy again with school and housework and laundry. The busyness was compounded by the fact that Little Bear has spent most of the day screaming his little head off and refusing to take a nap. That is not conducive to cleaning. But I have managed and even have a minute online. Then I need to fold the last load of laundry.

Cloth diapers are going great. I don't really know what all the fuss is about. It really isn't any different and I can just hear the money hitting the bank every time I DON'T use a disposable. With the price of gas and groceries going up EVERY DAY, I am relieved to be able to save some money somewhere.

I am planning for school next year. It doesn't look like Sonlight is going to be in the budget....as sad as that makes me. But I am having fun putting things together from Hands of a Child. They have a lot of very interesting Project Packs for a wide spread of age groups. I joined their Super Membership Club and have already downloaded 3 project packs that just happen to be for things that we were wanting to study!!!!! God is great.

I am hoping to find some time to knit. It just isn't working right now. That's ok. I know that this season of life will pass so quickly!

No comments: