Thursday, March 27, 2008

Maybe a Lamb

Yesterday was a lamb day. We enjoyed it profusely. After lunch we went for Little Bear's first walk. It was 60 degrees and sunny with almost no wind at all. We walked for a while before he went to sleep. I am glad that he was able to enjoy his first "outside" experience. Before that he had only been outside long enough to go from house to car, car to store and back again.

Greg walked Sadie on her leash. They ran for almost a mile. She was more excited to be outside than the rest of us I think. Lee rode his bicycle. We really enjoyed ourselves. Next time I will try to remember to take pictures.

Today is a rainy day. I know that we need rain as well as sunshine, but it is such a bummer after such a beautiful day. I hope that it is short lived and spring sunshine returns again soon.

No comments: