Monday, March 24, 2008

Out Like a Lamb

The old saying is that if March comes in like a lion it will go out like a lamb. I think that we can classify the ice storm during the first week of March as "in like a lion". I am having trouble classifying this last week though. What is up with SNOW all day on Easter???? And does that mean we will have snow for the next 7 Sundays????? Please someone help me figure this out!

While my mind ponders the mysteries of the world, my body works. The house was in such a state of dissaray that I couldn't even think. I have pretty much finished the Emergency House Clean-up posted by Candy and linked to by Crystal. The kitchen looks better. The main bathroom looks better. The rest of the house......not so good. But the laundry is folded so that has to be worth something. When I get done here, I am going to pick up some and then call it a day.

The main focus of the past few days is the revival being held at our church this week. We started with services last night. I think that it was a smashing success. I was honored to be asked to lead the music part of the service. This is the first time that I have done this for a revival. The topic is Restoring God's Church with John Blackmore speaking. Last night he urged us to consider what I will be willing to give up to bring others to know Christ. That is a big question! I have trouble coming out of my comfort zone. I want others to know about Christ, but what do my actions show? This is something that will require prayer over the next few days (maybe weeks!) to sort out in my mind. I am excited to hear tonight's message!!!!

Greg celebrated his 8th birthday on Friday. He got fishing gear, a metal detector and lots and lots of $$$$$ in the form of cash and gift cards. I don't remember ever having as much money as he does when I was 8!!!! Happy Birthday sweetie! We love you!

Well, I guess that I will go for now. Please let me know if you can help me out on any of life's questions......I will be waiting for someone to figure it out!

No comments: