Monday, March 17, 2008

Family Emergencies

I am praising the Lord today as we are recovering from a family emergency. My youngest brother Daniel was in a severe motorcycle accident on Friday evening. He was transfered from our local hospital to a level 1 trauma center north of here. It seems that God has choosen to bless him with a full recovery! He is still a patient there, but has become fully conscious, and has only a broken clavical and road rash to show for the experience. I am so thankful for our friends and church family as they "prayed" us through this time. I know that I couldn't have made it without them!

I am still trying to catch up on sleep. This week is full, with dog grooming and children's doctor's appointments. Next week will be a 3-day revival at our church. I was honored to be asked to lead the music. I haven't ever led music for a revival before so I am anxious to be pleasing to God. I hope and pray that he will lead me in the selection of music and appropriate speech.

I will try to update with some scripture that I have been reading lately. There are many great gems I have discovered and applied to my life over the past couple of weeks!

No comments: