Thursday, March 13, 2008

PJs and Coffee

I was just wondering if there was anyone else out there in internet land who was chronically drinking COLD coffee?

I swear that it isn't my fault, maybe I have a touch of ADHD, but it seems like every time I get a new cup of hot coffee something happens, I set it down, and when I come back to it, it is cold...and then we go around again. Lukewarm coffee isn't very good either, btw. I know that mornings are so busy around here and that is part of the problem, but that is precisely why I NEED the coffee :) And to top things off, the last 2 days I haven't managed a shower before 10 a.m. Today is was after 11 a.m. It seems that the boys don't mind that I am doing school in my pj's......in fact, sometimes they are in their underwear.....so I guess that it all works out.

It is a blessing that we very rarely have visitors :)

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I have that same problem with my coffee here too! Oh, yes and the pj's work well here too...fortunately we don't live in town.
I'm new here, and I'm just out visiting. Nice to 'meet, you.

Anonymous said...

YES, I have cold coffee every morning! It of course starts off hot, but I leave it on the table when I go to the dry erase board, or by the dry erase board when I go back to the table......
Good to know I'm not the only one.
God bless you!
LittleFlockMom