Friday, March 07, 2008

Back In the Swing of Things

I am slowly getting back into the swing of things.

So far today I have:
washed/dried/folded several loads of laundry (I still have at least 2 loads left to do)
decluttered the kitchen table, coffee table and breakfast bar
put away some of our extra grocery purchases
swept the kitchen and dining room
loaded and ran the dishwasher and handwashed the rest
had the boys do their chores
check email
made lunch (fried shrimp and cajun rice)
decluttered baby stuff
picked up living room

We are having chicken and noodles, mashed potatoes, biscuits and fruit for supper.

I also made some phone calls and scheduled Little Bear's 4 month doctor's appt. At this point though it will really be an almost 5 month appointment :)

I am going to go do some reading, bible study and maybe watch some TV before time to start supper. We are having a stay-at-home day. It will be a relief after our hectic week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Getting back in the swing of things, is ALWAYS nice!! I hate when things are all out of sorts.