Thursday, November 01, 2012

Help Wanted????

I know that it is the time of the year for all of us when the money goes out quicker than it goes in.  Are you looking to earn a little extra money for the holidays?  Or all the time? 

I would love to have you join my AVON team.  AVON is a great company to work with.  For the $10 start-up fee you get selling resources, in-person training and online training.  I have made so many friends selling AVON.  It really is whatever you want to make of it.  Would you like to give it a go?  Here is my erep site (you will get one also - for free - after you get signed up), my leadership code is carieshinn  If you are local, let me know and I will get you signed up in person (you will immediately get your selling materials that way). 

Do you like the rythm of data entry?  You can truly set your own hours with this place (like work in the middle of the night hours).....  Online Jobs Free

I also do tutoring (like beginning reader type stuff) at my home.  I've taught 2 children how to read all by myself and helped some others before this so I feel confident in my abilities in this area.

Are you creative?  I do custom knitting and sewing projects also....hats, scarves, blankets, cowls.  If I see something that is cute I will make it up, place it on my business facebook page and see what happens.  Sometimes orders come in, sometimes not.  These are things that I can do while watching TV with my family so I feel that it is just bonus time spent for me.  I will tell you that some people don't want to pay a fair price for hand-made items.  Stay firm with your price.  Your time is worth some money.

I hope that these ideas are helpful to you. 

No comments: