For our November Gabby Moms project, we are reviewing Lorrie Flem's new bundle Cooking Extravaganza.
This product group contains 7 e-books and 1 "real" book.
The real book is What's for Dinner Mom?. I reviewed that earlier this year so you can read that HERE. This bundle will include a SIGNED copy!
Today I'm going to tell you a little bit about the other 7 booklets this bundle contains.
1. Bulk Cooking Tips and Tricks contains all the "how-to's" of bulk cooking. No recipes, just tips and tricks. Wonderful information that you will want to have before beginning a bulk cooking adventure.
2. Fill Em Up is a booklet that all moms of boys should read. Can teenage boys eat! And eat, and eat, and eat. Included are a couple of recipes but mostly this is another book of tips, tricks and ideas to fill those tummies!
3. Healthy Sanity Saving Breakfasts is a little booklet filled with recipes and ideas to get your day started.
4. Lorrie's Favorite Recipes from 2011 are just that - Lorrie's top 10 recipes in 2011. This is stuff that is relatively easy, pantry friendly and approved by her large family. Meat dishes, soups, stews, casseroles....there's a little bit of everything in here.
5. Pizza Primer - starting with crust and ending with spices, this booklet covers everything - including the scientific "stuff" about how to make the best pizza dough. I will never wrestle with pizza dough again. There is a from scratch pizza sauce recipe and ideas for interesting toppings. I'd kinda given up making pizza from scratch but I think I'm going to start again!
6. Sensational Salads I think that this is my favorite booklet. You can't go wrong with salads and I am always looking for ideas.
7. The Secrets of Chocolate Chip Cookies This starts with the basic recipe and then gives you various ideas, add-ins, tips and tricks to make the perfect cookie for your family.
This bundle will be available beginning tomorrow, Nov. 19th for $19.97. If you are thinking of purchasing this is a Christmas gift (It would be a GREAT gift) then be sure to order it by Dec. 12 in order to ensure delivery before Christmas (remember What's For Dinner Mom? is a printed book!).
You may get this bundle from Eternal Encouragement at www.eternalencouragment.com
ALSO, Lorrie will be giving away a copy of this bundle to one luck winner on her blog..... www.randysrib.com
I received this product as part of the Gabby Moms review program in exchange for a fair review :)