Saturday, November 03, 2012

Month of Thanksgiving - Day #3

Today I am thankful for:

A husband that supports me no matter what, holds me when I cry and encourages me to keep keeping on.  Yesterday was a terrible business day.  Terrible with a capital T.  When I finally got home last night I cried and Norman was there to hold me while I got it all out. 

He truly is a blessing from God.

Today we are going to Chuck E Cheese in Evansville as part of Bear's birthday surprise.  Greg is playing basketball in Flora and won't be able to join us :(   We will miss him but that is part of growing up I guess.  Bear and Abby have never been to CEC....but they have seen the commercials so I can't wait to see their faces when we get there.  And Lee is driving with Norman riding shotgun so I get to knit the whole way there and back :)  It's gonna be a good day!

No comments: