Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Month of Thanksgiving Days 8, 9, 10 and 11

I got behind.  Sorry about that.  I've been knitting a lot, finishing projects and starting projects.  Staying busy as usual.

Anyway, I committed to do this so I'm going to try to catch up.  Might not be as much commentary as usual :)

#7 I'm thankful that we have the freedom to go to the polls and vote.  I didn't like the outcome and I worry about the future, but I am thankful that I had the option to go and voice my opinion.

#8 I'm thankful for good friends that keep me in the loop, encourage me and help me any way that they can.

#9  I'm thankful for good, strong, responsible boys.  Lee and Greg are growing up to be such wonderful young men.  I'm so so grateful that God gave them to me. 

#10  I'm thankful that we can be a place for the kids to hang out.  I love having a houseful of kids/teenagers.  There have been several here already this weekend and I expect more to drop in since there isn't school tomorrow. 

#11  I'm thankful that my husband works so hard to support us.  There are so many mothers that struggle through life alone and I am grateful that by the grace of God I am not one of them.

More tomorrow :)  Have a great day!

No comments: