Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Media Angels

This evening I would like to introduce you to a wonderful Christian company, Media Angels. The book that they sent for my review was The Missing Link: Found by Christina and Felice Gerwitz.

Photobucket

Christina and Felice have written a wonderful book (the first in a series) that weaves a good old-fashioned mystery with some amazing creation science! I don't really like science, but even I found myself learning something along the way. I couldn't put this book down!

The authors state that this book is for 10-12 year olds, but I know that many adults would find it fascinating as well.

Also, Media Angels, Inc. is dedicated to publishing quality materials for parents and students. Their selections include many creation science titles and literature study guides.

Painless science is right up my alley (I am a history girl, remember???), so I am thrilled to have been introduced to this wonderful resource. The boys can't wait to read The Missing Link and I can't wait to get the rest of the series!


No comments: