Thursday, March 05, 2009

Growing

It is almost spring.....I can feel it in the air! I love spring. I get so excited about playing in the garden and beautiful flowers. I can almost taste zucchini, okra, fresh tomatoes and sweet corn. I started some lettuce and spinach in the house this week and the lettuce is already sprouting....YEAH! I always wonder exactly how that miracle works.....I can see God's hand in every part of it.

I can also see God's hand in every part of my life. He is right here next to me, walking with me and strengthening my life. He keeps me on the path He has ordained for my life. Very few things in life are easy, but like a seed struggles to grow, I struggle to reach for the goal that God has placed before me.

Take a few minutes and think about the goals that God has placed before you. Search Him and seek His will in every part of your life. God loves you and cares for you greatly. He will work miracles in your life if you will let Him.

No comments: