Monday, March 16, 2009

Tot Food - Breakfast

Photobucket

Carisa at Totally Tots asked me to share my little tot's meals. I would love to do that, although I will confess that our meals aren't horribly exciting. We do strive for nutrition and some variety. We can't wait for summer so that we can eat from our garden! Until then we are making do with last year's abundance :)

This morning Bear and I had our usual breakfast. I dice a potatoe and saute it in a little oil until almost tender. Then, I add some sausage and cook until both are done. I sometimes add some onion (today we had some red onion). I scramble 2 eggs in a bowl and add to the mix, cooking until done. I serve this masterpiece on shredded mexican cheese and taco sauce.

Photobucket

Growing up and until I was pregnant with Bear I hated eggs. I would eat eggs maybe 2 times a month. While pregnant this time I craved eggs and this was my favorite way to eat them. Sometimes I would eat this creation 2 times a day! I guess I needed the protein! Bear and I usually share this 2-3 times a week (I still like eggs).

Enjoy! To see more Tot Food creations, be sure to stop by Totally Tots.

No comments: