Wednesday, January 28, 2009

TEACH Magazine Special

I don't know if I have every told you - I know I have but here goes again - I LOVE TEACH magazine! The encouragement applies to my duties as wife, homemaker, homeschooler and godly woman! Each issue contains so much encouragement! Every article makes me feel like I have had coffee with my best friend. I can't say enough good things about this magazine, but NOW they are offereing a super special deal - and a free gift (just for my readers!).

Subscribe to TEACH Magazine for 1, 2, or 3 Years for an Unbelieveable price of $20.09 per Year (Savings of up to 23% off!)



OR


You can choose any bundle from our list of topics such as Marriage, Godly Women, Family Dinners, Quiet Times, Prioritizing, Chores (plus 8 more topics) for only $20.09 Bundles purchased separately, you would spend anywhere from $50 to $100 or more. Our bundles sell regularly for $34.97 but with our special promotion, they can be purchased for $20.09.

THAT'S NOT ALL!!!!!!
Enter my name (Carie Shinn) in the notes section when you check out and you will receive a FREE copy of Teaching Children Responsiblity.


"Today irresponsible children are the norm. We are not surprised to see teens with underwear showing yet we are surprised to see children with good manners. Most kids seem to believe things are the parent's jobs and they have no need to be responsible. Yet responsibility is not something you can ignore for 18 years and then think they will just begin to act responsibly because they are "grown." It is up to parents to teach their children how to be habitually obedient. Teaching Children Responsibility, shows you how to go against the flow and raise children that see beyond themselves, are courteous, and respectful. You will love this book!!! Value: $12.97 "

If you want to get your free gift you MUST enter my name in the notes section at checkout (Carie Shinn).

No comments: