Monday, January 05, 2009

KinderBach

KinderBach is an interactive online keyboarding program for preschoolers. I guess that is simplifying a little.....KinderBach is so much more!
Listening games, worksheets, singing and piano keyboard exercises combine to show preschoolers ages 2-7 basic music information.
The website is very well laid out and seems to be fun for preschoolers (my little one is to young and my older two weren't really interested). I think that it is a very intriguing idea! I can't imagine anything more convenient than music lessons AT HOME!
The lessons were fun and lively......I found them hard to resist!
In addition to the lessons, there is a place just for kids, with games, songs and coloring sheets.
Parents don't need to worry about previous musical experience....KinderBach is set up so that there is no parent instruction necessary. You can learn right along with your child if you wish.
The best part that I can see is the money back guarantee! You can try a free week's worth of lessons online as well. Also, if you don't have good internet access they offer their program as DVD lessons as well.
The cost is $85.95 a year, or $14.95 billed monthly. I can tell you from experience that this is far cheaper than in-person lessons. And you don't have to leave the house!!!!

No comments: