Thursday, September 27, 2007

33 Week Checkup and Other News

I had my 33 week appointment yesterday morning. Baby looks good, is head down and head a nice heartbeat. At my next appt., in 2 weeks, I will have my group B strep test and another ultrasound done. Then I will have weekly appts. until the end. It is almost here!!!

I have been very emotional lately. My optimal goal in life for today would be to lay in bed and cry all day. For no apparent reason. But I have decided that would be no way to live so today I am going to try to:

unload and reload the dishwasher
finish making my grocery list and categorizing coupons
show Greg the basics of learning to knit (he has been begging for months)

Not a very ambitious list, but if I can manage that at least I will have accomplished something. Maybe tomorrow I will be more "together".

We have taekwondo tonight so maybe being around other people will help.

I hope that everyone has a great day!
Blessings,
Carie

No comments: