Saturday, September 15, 2007

Fall

I am so glad that the fall season is finally here. This year fall means different things to me than usual, with the upcoming arrival of baby, but fall still has to be my favorite time of year. I enjoy the beautiful days and crisp cool nights, football games (our team won last night!), cookouts and hayrides, pumpkins, apple cider (I bought my 1st gallon today), soccer and the seasonal slowdown that seems to occur as everything gets ready for a winter rest.

This year, fall means that baby will be here in a very short time. Fall this year is a new beginning for our family as God blesses us with a new member. God is gracious and God is always good. We are very thankful for his many provisions!

I urge you to take a minute and think about the things that you are so very thankful for this year. Have a wonderful fall weekend!

Blessings,
Carie

No comments: