Sunday, October 08, 2006

Yesterday......and this morning

Yesterday we were in Evansville, IN for a taekwondo regional tournament. Everyone had a fabulous time and we finished up with a dinner and play time at Chuck E Cheese. Not exactly my favorite place in the world, but Norman and the kids loved it :)

Around 4:00 a.m. I rolled over in bed and heard my neck pop. The pain was indescribable. I finally managed to get out of bed and into a recliner. With the help of double doses of ibuprofin I am able to move my head very slowly from side to side. But it still hurts. I am afraid this might require a trip to the chiropracter in the morning.
I have never been to the chiropracter and I am really, really hoping that I won't have to go this time.

So, today will be spent on the couch. I might see if I can knit a little, but I doubt that it will be much. Hopefully the kids will be able to entertain themselves while Norman is at work.

Have a blessed Lord's day!
Carie

No comments: