Thursday, December 09, 2010

Christmas Traditions

I've never really made a specific effort to create family traditions for holidays around here.  We usually go south for Thanksgiving.  Otherwise, I don't think that there is anything we "always" do for any holiday.  With all the upheaval around here lately I feel that needs to change.  So change, it will.

This year, the kids and I are going to make gingerbread houses.  I can honestly say that I have never made a gingerbread house.  Not to overwhelm us, I will be buying the kits from walmart.  You know, the ones you only need to decorate.  I am cheating but that's ok.  Maybe I will do better next year.

I would love to hear about some of your family traditions....specifically for Christmas or New Year right now, but I will take anything.  Comments please!!!!!!

No comments: