Tuesday, December 07, 2010

These Boots Are Made for Walking...

I LOVE boots.  With that said, I have never actually owned a pair of above the ankle boots.  Love the looks but my whole life they were either too expensive or wouldn't fit over my fat calf.  I've always had a fat calf :(  Anyway, in high school I would borrow my younger brother's cowboy boots on Friday/Saturday nights before he turned 16.  They always seemed to fit.  I loved those boots. 

Anyway, Norman blessed me this weekend with a pair of boots.  Almost to the knee, supple brown leather boots.  I wore them today for the first time outside the store.  They are pure bliss.  Something about a boot......

Cute pink sweater, A-line denim skirt and those fantastic leather boots.  I almost felt like a million dollars.  I graced Newton Tire Center, the aisles of Newton IGA and the Jasper County Health Department in my new boots.....I doubt that anyone noticed, but I sure felt beautiful in my boots today.  Thanks babe!  Now Mommy has shoes as nice as Abigail :)

No comments: