Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Molly's Money Saving Digest

In the current economic trouble that seems to be hanging heavy over all of us I have been so very blessed to receive the March issue of Molly's Money Saving Digest. Molly is Molly Green, contributor to The Old Schoolhouse Magazine. Molly's TOS articles have been a great blessing to me so I wasn't surpised that her Digest was full of great, practical information as well.

The theme of the March issue of the digest is Making Money from Home. Several of the articles included tips, tricks, and testimonials to aid in deciding if/when and how to work from home. There aren't any schemes here! This is all practical, usable advice.

Other articles in the digest included brown bag lunches, items on sale this month, budgeting advice (a continuing article), frugal decorating, special March/April dates and frugal ways to celebrate and how to raise business-minded children. Molly and her contributing authors make living frugally look fun and free rather than confining and boring. I consider myself fairly frugal (in the areas I want to be anyway) but came away with several new ideas that I can't wait to try out. I am sure that Molly and the gang will be able to assist you as well.

You can get your own copy of Molly digest electronically from the Old Schoolhouse Store for $4.95.

No comments: