Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My back hurts :(

That just about sums up my day.

How pathetic is that????

Anyway, my mind has been whirring with ideas about organizing the bathroom cabinets (be still my heart!) and about some new knitting projects (hats for Baby Bear and a friend). I am deeply troubled by the thought of grocery prices increasing dramatically over the next few months. Norman and I have been seriously stocking up on things that are on sale, and getting the great deals at Walgreens and CVS, but we haven't really had any way to organize the massive amount of stuff (food, tolietries, etc.) So we are thinking of putting floor to ceiling cabinets somewhere.......maybe in the kitchen, maybe in the living room. So I am pondering that.

Today we had school, I did 4 loads of laundry (compared to yesterday's SEVEN!), fixed spaghetti for lunch (with homemade sauce, yummy!), finished school and the laundry, cleaned the back part of the living room (you know, the place where all the ODD stuff lives LOL), ran the dishwasher twice and comforted a very grumpy baby on and off ALL DAY LONG.

Baby Bear has been out of sorts the past few days. I don't know if he is teething, feeling bad, or getting ready to feel bad. I guess he could be having a growth spurt. He just cries and is difficult to comfort. I look forward to Norman's days off.

I am tired and my back still hurts (amazing that blogging didn't help that :)) so I am going to bed. Tomorrow will be another day :)

P.S. Lest you think that I am ungrateful, I am so very thankful for everything that God has given me today including an aching back, cause that means that I was able to work and snuggle a chubby baby. Good night!

No comments: