Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Current Reading List

I thought that it would be interesting to post my current reading list. These are all books that are either in my "quiet time" basket or living on the coffee table. I have started them but not finished them at this time :)

Issue #57 An Encouraging Word
Winter 2007-08 The Old Schoolhouse Magazine
March 2008 Fitness Magazine

Beautiful In God's Eyes by Elizabeth George (2nd time through)
The Genesis Record by Henry M. Morris
Loving God with All Your Mind by Elizabeth George
Language Arts the Easy Way by Cindy Rushton
Notebooking! Yes, You Can be a Binder Queen by Cindy Rushton
The Ultimate Lap Book Handbook by Tammy Duby and Cyndy Regeling
The Bible - Deuteronomy

So, leave a comment and let me know what you are currently reading~

No comments: