Saturday, February 16, 2008

Saturday Savings

I thought that I would post some fantastic deals that Norman and I managed to find this week. For starters, Norman has really become a money saving fanatic. He does great! He goes to IGA after work and walks up and down the aisle looking for the "unadvertised" sales. His great deal this week was frozen bread dough, IGA brand. There were 5 loaves in a bag and they were $1.38. Normally they were $4.85!!!!! And the bread was delicious :)

At Walgreens I finished getting the "free with rebate" items. I also got the general mills cereal (Honey Nut Cheerios and Lucky Charms) that were 3/$7 with a $2 RR. Incidentally, the register also gave us a $1.50 off 3 boxes coupon for next time.

I am new to CVS shopping but I didn't do bad there this week. I had around $14 in ECB's to spend. I got Cascade dishwashing detergent, 2 jumbo packs of Pampers, a Soy Joy bar, a Gilette Fusion razor and a Gatorade G2. I spent my ECB's and $13 out of pocket and got $6.29 in ECB's for next time. I had a lot of coupons to spend on stuff there (2 $1.50 off coupons for Pampers and a $4 off 1 razor) so that helped with my total a lot.

I am interested to see the great deals when I am able to get a hold of more coupons. We have a new printer so now I will be able to access all those wonderful online coupons.

I can't wait to see the sales flyers for next week! And just one week after that till the new Easy Saver Books are out! Woo Hoo!!!!!! Norman says that I am an addict :)

Happy Saving!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow, you did really great! Good for you! I'm becoming quite the addict myself but it's so much fun. :)