Friday, October 24, 2008

Sea World

I wanted to make a comment about Sea World and forgot in my previous post.

We were so impressed with that park for many reasons. Right off the bat, they earned our respect. For those that don't know, Sea World is owned by Anheuser-Busch (the beer company). Anyway, we got there at opening, just like we had at all the Disney parks and we were greeted by the playing of our National Anthem. Disney didn't do that at any of their parks......its a small thing, but none-the-less.....

And, just before the Shamu show, the show "host" thanked all of the service people in the audience and had them stand so that we could thank them ourselves. I thought that it was impressive that they took the time out of their busy show schedule to do that and it really meant a lot to me.

Anyway, that is some things that really impressed upon me about the integrity of the company. I know they sold out to a foreign company and all, but anyway...........

Going to bed now!

No comments: