Tuesday, March 13, 2007

We are home alone!!!!

tlHa Ha!!!! Norman and Mr. G. left from Little Rock AR last night and will be there until Friday afternoon. The boys are I have some things planned......most of them revolving around eating at our favorite restaurants (we are pretty easy to please). I am going to try to get some cleaning done this week.
Today's list:
clean my bathroom
laundry
school (much to the boys' chagrin!)
Chad will be here in a little bit

I may even venture outside and try to soak up some sun. I am not an outside girl....for the most part I could live the better part of my life never spending much time outside. I do like flowers so I try to get some planted and we usually have a garden. I don't mind cookouts.......but I don't really just go outside to go outside. I am going to try to change that this year. I should be spending more time outside enjoying God's creation. I think that the sunlight would improve my disposition. And, lets face it, the amount of flowers I have on my list to plant this year, I will be out there 23 hours a day LOL

Enjoy the sunshine!!!!!
Blessings,
Carie

No comments: