Monday, March 26, 2007

Convention news

The Indianapolis homeschool convention was wonderful. I had such a great time. It took me all day yesterday to recuperate from being tired, but I am so thankful that I was able to go this year.
Some of the speakers I heard:
Kevin Swanson
David Quine
Ray and Charlene Notgrass (separetly)
Steve Demme (Math-U-See)

Steve Demme is an awesome speaker. I was so blessed by his workshop. I have to say that it was my favorite of the whole weekend.

Things I purchased while there:
Math-U-See (gamma and delta)
Latin books (prima latina and latin christiana I)
planners (one for each boy and 1 for mom)
Italic Handwriting books (c and f)
A Mom After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George - for me!

I was so blessed by the whole experience. I am grateful that God allowed me to go and that I wasn't horribly sick the whole time I was there.

1 comment:

HsKubes said...

It is always a blessing when I am able to attend a homeschool convention. Sounds like you purchased some great goodies.

Congratulations on your expectation of a new precious one!

~ Christina