Sunday, March 18, 2007

This week

This week has been exciting and exhausting. It is exciting to find out that we will be recieving a miracle from God, a blessing in the form of a little baby! We are so thrilled!!!!! The boys are eager to see the new arrival :) Norman is also excited.....we all are actually.

This pregnancy is already exhausting for me. I am having trouble eating anything. The only thing so far that I have been able to consistently eat without problems is my Quaker Oatmeal Squares cereal in the morning (and noon and night sometimes). I am continually thirsty. I feel like I am dehydrated, but that can't be possible with the amount of water that I am drinking. I have been trying to get up in the a.m. and accomplish a few things, and after lunch I have been taking a nap. Then I am trying to work a little in the early evening and then I am laying down early to rest. I feel like I am sleeping a lot! I guess that is what my body needs right now, but it isn't horribly conducive to getting anything done that I wanted to. I can already see that I probably won't get the new flower beds done this year......it will take all my energy to upkeep the ones that I have.

I know that it will get better. I am NOT complaining. Every minute that I feel ill or that I can't eat something I thank God that I have this little person growing inside me. I know that this pregnancy is a privilege, not a right, and I am thankful for every minute of it.

If my posts seem sporadic they probably are. I don't have the extra energy to blog. I will definately try to post after doctor's appts. and such but I won't be doing much until I begin to feel better.

Thank you for your prayers!
Blessings,
Carie

No comments: