Tuesday, March 06, 2007

This week.....

Sunday night we had a testimony time at church and I was so blessed by everyone sharing. It is encouraging to see how God is working in the lives of others at the church. I also shared my testimony, for the first time, and was relieved to have so many other people say that they had suffered from many of the same things.....I know that I am not alone!

Yesterday was busy. I woke up late....7 a.m. and had quiet time then started baking cookies and preparing lunch. When the boys got up we started school while I finished prepping lunch. The cookies were chocolate chip and lunch was lasagna, cheesy broccoli and salad btw :) After lunch and clean-up the boys and I finished school and then I finished laundry and got it all folded and put away. Chad woke up from his nap, we had supper and were off to taekwondo for the evening. I was so busy I didn't know if I was coming or going!!!!!

Today has been much slower and calmer....I certainly prefer it this way!!!! I got up at 6 a.m. had quiet time and then managed to get my nose stuck in Dee Henderson's new book. I alternated reading with my shower, the boys school work and lunch prep (steak, mashed potatoes and green beans) and managed to finish it after lunch. I had started the book about a week ago but I got to a part where I just couldn't put it down!!!! I hate when that happens. After lunch we finished school and now I am keeping an eagle eye on Chad. He has a small rash on his arm that could be eczema or an allergic reaction. He is napping now with me periodically doing a full body check to make sure that it hasn't spread. I just can't image what he has eaten that would have caused a reaction because the boys and I are very careful about what he eats....I suppose that something could have gotten through though.....or it could be eczema.......

Tomorrow is breakfast with Uncle Larry and grocery shopping. Norman has a dr.'s appointment tomorrow afternoon and we will have taekwondo tomorrow evening............

I am going to try to post the results of my study of laziness....just some scripture that really spoke to me and my thoughts later today....maybe this evening. I have been working on a study of modesty and sometime in the near future I will be posting my thoughts on that as well.

Finally, I am gearing up for next years school year. This time, anticipating a possible pregnancy and birth next year, we will be starting next year's work as soon as we finish this year's. We will take time of during the summer but not the whole summer. I would prefer to have that time at a later date if I need it :)

My new cycle should be starting soon. I will definately let everyone know of my appointment date so that if you feel led to pray you can. I am praying that this is the cycle that everything works!!!!!!

I guess that is enough for now!!!! Have a good evening!

No comments: