Saturday, March 03, 2007

Update

Sorry that I haven't posted much this week. I have stayed busy with housework and Norman was off work for 3 days so we enjoyed our time together.

Wednesday
Today I just maintained the house. I didn't manage to accomplish any of the tasks on my list. I don't remember what we had for lunch :)

Thursday
I can't think of any of my household tasks that I accomplished. We got school done and then went to town to run errands before taekwondo. I think that we had tuna helper and chips for lunch.

Friday
Finally, I got some work done. Norman and the boys were running around with Mr. G. so while Chad was napping I was able to get to my list.

Things I accomplished:
45 minutes of decluttering - mostly hotspots and my bedroom
laundry - mainly the boy's clothes

Saturday
Today I visited my grandma and Aunt Marge. The boys stayed up late and slept late. I made spaghetti for lunch and after Norman went to work I was able to work as well.

Things I accomplished:
vacuum living room
sweep kitchen
load dishwasher and clean sink
finish laundry
wash sheets
bathe Sadie

I know that there are several things on my list that I didn't get done this week, but I am pleased with this weeks results. I will continue with the same list for next week and see what I am able to get done. I think that things in the house are coming along nicely!
Have a great weekend!

No comments: