Friday, March 25, 2011

My Most Recent Projects and A New Bear

First off......a New Bear:
He got his hair cut this week.  Really cut (obviously)....not just a trim.  He is thrilled.  I cried.  Such is the life of a momma with growing boys.  Now, onto my most recently completed projects:


These 1st 2 are "baby" blankets.  The wildlife one is for he "big" brother and the colorful farm patcwork is for the new baby :)  They turned out super cute.


These next 2 are the lace project I've been working on.  My FIRST lace project.  I am very pleased with how well it turned out.  The butter yellow color looks great in my living room.

And a pink apron sewn for a customer.  The little lady wanted it in pink plaid snuggle flannel so that is what she got :)

It is snowing here.  I can't hardly believe it.  Very depressing.  Especially since the temps were in the 70's early this week.  Bleh.

The appraiser is coming to look at our house on Wednesday next week.  Greg and I are packin more "non-essential" stuff.  Of course, I believe that most of my stuff is essential so it is very difficult.  LOL

I'm leaving you with a couple of pictures I ran across on the net the other day.  I love them :)  I wish I could look so beautiful while knitting.....


1 comment:

Julie said...

Love the pillow!