Saturday, May 09, 2009

Tot School

With my husband on vacation this past week, we didn't do "real school". The boys were too busy fishing, building rabbit hutches and playing with dad for school work. That's why I love homeschooling so much!

However, the little guy never stops learning! So I thought I would share what he has been up to this week:
Can identify nose and eyes on my face and sometimes on his
We practiced red and blue using full powerade bottles - for some reason he was fascinated with them!
He learned how to say bobber, blue and another word we aren't allowed to repeat (DAD!)
He loves to push his stroller down the driveway
Shopping with grandma can be fun - especially if mom buys you a tractor book
He learned how to climb into the bar stools and turn on the sink water (while mom was at the dentist) - nothing is sacred now

I think that is enough for one week! He loves to tickle mommy and it is so funny that even though he is scratching me, I can't help but laugh. He is also fascinated by toliet paper. And he just woke up - gotta go!

No comments: