Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Hello!

Welcome spring!
We have finally had some dry sunny days after all the wet cold ones. Would you believe that most of our garden stuff has died? All that is left is the potatoes and onions. We are going to have to buy all new plants, but that's ok. It is still early enough. Last year we did the 2nd planting the 2nd week of June and most everything turned out ok.

Norman is on vacation this week so school is on hold. It is going very well though. I am pleased with the progress that everyone is making.

Mom and I have been shopping a couple of times this week. Kitchen gadgets are the death of me, but I did get some clearanced sheets.....Egyptian cotton is a wonderful thing!

Well, I don't think that we are going to be making that trip to St. Louis (zoo) but I guess thats ok. The guys have been fishing the last 3 days and having a great time. They didn't get home until 1:00 a.m. last night (or this morning!). I assume we are working around the house today. Rain tomorrow.

I hope that all my readers have a good week!

No comments: