Friday, January 04, 2008

Catching Up

I am finally getting some things under control around here. Today I did quite a lot of housework and laundry. Tomorrow I will finish my housework and laundry and then I have to get a handle on school work. I have some high goals for us (me as teacher and boys as students) and I need to get a map to keep me going in the right direction. When I get that hashed out I will try to post. I have some thoughts about some things I want to write about. Hopefully soon I will be able to get everything straightened out in my mind and out onto the keyboard.

Also, I started a new exercise/weight loss/healthy eating blog HERE. I am by no means the "know all" on the subject, but I thought that sharing my struggles would keep me accountable and maybe encourage someone else.

Have a Happy Homemaking Day!

No comments: