Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wednesday

Good morning!
Sorry that I haven't been around much lately....life tends to get in the way of blogging :)

We have been busy. Adding speech class and soccer to our already hectic schedule is almost more than I can bear. I guess that it will all be over soon. We are halfway through both. We have a tournament coming up in Evansville for taekwondo and I don't know all of my form....well, I know it, but not good enough for a tournament. In front of all those people I would definately go blank. So I really, really need to work on that.

Aunt B's first shawl is almost complete. I think that there are only 5 more, and a pair of socks to go. I also made up my list of things that I want to knit for Christmas gifts, so I will need to work on those sometime. I guess that I am going to have several projects going at a time for a while.

I went to a different dr. yesterday. He said that the first dr. didn't do the right bloodwork to test me for PCOS. So more blood was drawn. I started my first round of Clomid today. I am hoping that the side effects aren't too bad. It almost seems like I am in a dream. I never thought that I would have fertility problems. Please pray with us that this will work, without anything more invasive. Also, please pray that the insurance will cover the procedures....we are waiting on approval for most of them. I am scared and worried about the whole deal, but I am trying to remember to give it to God. He is bigger than infertility and insurance HMOs.

Thanks to Laura, I have found a wonderful new site for free knitting patterns. Like I need more patterns. (rolling eyes), but anyway, there it is.

Sitting in the doctor's office has given me loads of time to read The Latin Centered Curriculum by Mr. Drew Campbell for the review for TEACH magazine. I will post the link when I am done with that.

Greg's toe is healing nicely. It is still tender, but we aren't having to pad it anymore.

I guess that is all that I have for now. I will try to keep up more regularly, but I didn't really have much to post.
Have a good weekend!

No comments: