Saturday, March 09, 2013

Recent Reading 3-9-13 Edition

I knocked two books off my reading list this week :)  Actually, one of them didn't even make it to the side-bar list.

Seed Starting: The First Step to Gardening was a review book for the Mosaics Reviews team.  I downloaded it on my kindle and read early this week while on the treadmill.  A GREAT read.  You can view my review of it HERE.

Then I finished the 3rd book in The End Series trilogy by Tim LaHaye and Craig Parshall, Brink of Chaos.  Like I said before, if you enjoyed the Left Behind series then you will like these.  Essentially they take a similar story line but it ends right after the Rapture.  So, it has a pre-Rapture story line.  I really got into the story of Joshua Jordan and his family.  I know that it is fiction but I hope that there are true patriots out there today that are doing all they can to stop the evil that this country seems to have become. 

So, I will be sure to update my sidebar and keep reading :)  Check back next week to see what's new.

No comments: