Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Want to see a little about keeping it real?
A classmate from school wrote this and there isn't much else that I can say that she hasn't said.  It is an absolute must read:

Mercy, Grace and Comic Relief

I'm a member of the "keeping it real" fan club here.  I type this as the littles are in the bathtub....Abby is crying, because life didn't go her way.  Earlier she cried because Bear wouldn't eat the cracker that she offered him.  There are a lot of days I want to lock them in the closet.  But I don't, because in the end, I'm trying to do the very best that I can by my children.  Isn't that what we all are striving for?  Our life, my very best, probably isn't going to look a thing like yours.  And we all FAIL....daily.  But the fact that we fail daily means that we are still trying, we haven't given up and Satan hasn't won.  I believe that he isn't going to either.  :)

Enough about that.  Read the article. 

I also updated my current reading list.  It is in the left hand sidebar if you are interested.  Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you are reading....because I need more things to add to my list (chuckle, chuckle).  Hey, I didn't list all the books that are just randomly living on my kindle.  I just added the books that are a priority right now.  But I really would LOVE to hear about what you are reading.  So please share!

Love ya!  I'm off to break up the latest fight :)

No comments: