Thursday, May 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Sweet Abigail!

Little Abigail turned 1 yesterday.  It is bittersweet for me.....I love watching her grow, but I know she will be my last baby, so I would love her to stay that way for a while, kwim?  Anyway, I hope to get some pictures up here soon of her birthday.  Not going to happen right now as I have a busy day.

Our washing machine died.  Norman, Greg and I spent most of yesterday morning working on it but it still doesn't work.  Washing machine repair-people we are not.  Looking for a used one, as a new one isn't in the budget.  I will be going to the laundry mat today.  At least all the laundry will get washed at one time....efficient I suppose.....but it will take me forever to get it dried here at home.  Some on the line, the rest through the drier. 

Lee qualified for State Sectionals in hurdles this year.  I am very proud of him!  That is Saturday. 

Lee's 8th grade graduation is next Thursday.  Next week is going to be super busy.  LOL  But then summer break will begin. 

Please keep praying that we get a buyer for the house.  I really want to be moved before school starts next fall.

I'll try to do a better posting tomorrow.  Have a great day!!!!!!

No comments: