Sunday, January 30, 2011

Swagbucks

Times are hard economically for everyone right now.  I've got a way you can earn a little extra money, without doing anything that you don't normally do.

Meet SWAGBUCKS.  Swagbucks is a search engine, just like Google or Bing.  You search for the stuff that you always search for and you randomly earn "swagbucks".  You can download a toolbar to each of your computers for ease of use and continuity of login (You wouldn't want to be searching while not logged in!). 

What can you do with Swagbucks?  Well, you can enter contests, giveaways, or save them up to buy things.  The list is extensive.  I save mine up.  When I get 450 swagbucks I "buy" an Amazon . com gift card ($5).  It takes about a week to get the gift card, then I go apply it to my Amazon account where it waits peacefully with all of its friends for me to decide to buy something.  Right now, I have $15 just waiting for me, all earned since the first of the year and I am 5 "bucks" shy of another $5.  I didn't do anything but search for stuff I was looking for anyway.  Can't beat that, can you? 

There are other ways to earn Swagbucks as well.  You can take surveys.  Buy stuff from online stores through swagbucks . com.......I bought Abby some shoes last fall from Diapers . com but I entered their store from my swagbucks page.....and I got double points (for example, spend $25, get 50 swagbucks).  Also, you can refer friends.  If you sign up from my referal link then I get to claim the first 1000 swagbucks that you earn from online searches (searches only).  You get to claim them also, so we are both getting 1000 swagbucks.  Cool huh?  Of course I would love for you to sign up under me and you can do so by clicking the links in this post, or by clicking the swagbucks ad in the left sidebar.  But don't let helping me stop you from signing up.  You can also go to swagbucks . com. 

I hope that this helps some of you earn a little extra cash.  We all love a little extra cash, especially when you don't have to do anything special to get it.  Blessings to all!!!!!!!

No comments: